By Juhee Cho
Hello everyone. JCV cordially invites you to our September seminar, scheduled on Sept 30th!
The future has come to us: are you prepared for Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
Enjoy a better, faster,and more convenient everyday life powered by AI technology.
In this seminar, JCV will introduce the fundamentals of AI and Computer Vision, followed by demonstration of applications in Smart Building with use cases from Japan and overseas.
At JCV, we design our total Building Access Solution to help you optimize your daily work of managing building and obtaining visitor data securely and easily. JCV also provides a Face Recognition SDK that can be freely integrated into your building access system. We strive to solve your troubles and issues: be free from the lengthy process of issuing ID cards, reduce cost and enhance the user experience!
Experience AI at first hand! Try out our face recognition in this seminar. You can gain access to the seminar instantly and smoothly onsite just by submitting one head shot!*
We look forward to your registration and participation.
|Topic||Building Management has never been easier! |
Introducing JCV's Total Building Access Solution.
|Time||September 30, 2019 (Mon.) 18:30a - 20:30 (open 18:15)|
|Venue||Shiroyama Trust Tower Wework 21F|
|Capacity||30 people (max. 2 participants per company)|
|Fee||Free (pre-registration is required) |
*light meal and refreshment is provided
- All submitted photos will only be used for the face recognition program during this seminar; data will be deleted right after the seminar.
- Lottery will be conducted In the case when applications exceed maximum capacity.
- Photos and videos taken at the event might be used at our website, Youtube channel, promotion materials for marketing purpose.
- In case of cancellation, please contact us by Sept. 24th.
- Program will be conducted in Japanese language.