Japan Computer Vision Corp., (JCV) is releasing new versions of "Access Control Device" and "Access Control Server" of JCV Total Building Access Solution, from March 10th, 2020.
Please refer to below for the details of new feature updates.
JCV will be continually improving our service and solutions to provide the best experience of face recognition to our valued customers.
01. Access Control Device (V1.2.3)
- Add new door open mode "Network (TCP)"
- Recognition distance setting range change from 0.5m to 0.1m
- Bug fix and performance improvements
Regarding support of previous version
- Mixed operation of the previous version(V1.2.1) and the latest version (V1.2.3) is not recommended.
- Single-version operation is strongly recommended.
02. Access Control Server (V1.10.7)
- Add new door open mode "Network(TCP)" related to SensePass GE V1.2.3
- Backup tool for employee data and face recognition results, etc.
- Add the function to change "Company Name" as default.